Choc-Raspberry Overnight Oats
(GF, RSF, DF, V, T)
For the chocolate lovers! You can still indulge and reap the benefits of highly medicinal, antioxidant-rich cacao powder. Hot tip: Sprinkle that Sweet Seed Dust on all your sweet dishes for a punch of good fats (hello blood sugar stabilization) and even better crunch!
- ½ cup of oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¾ cup chocolate nut milk of choice (unsweetened) OR plain nut milk w/ 2 tsp cacao powder and 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt
- Sprinkle of raspberries
- 2 tbsp Sweet Seed
GF – Gluten free
RSF – Refined sugar free
DF – Dairy free
V – Vegan
T – Tran-seasonal
Best in spring // summer
Best in fall // winter
- Prepare the evening before you wish to eat to save you from washing up.
- Use a vessel of your choice, we recommend a bowl or a glass mason jar.
- In said vessel, place the oats, chia seeds and chocolate milk, stir until all ingredients are evenly combined then cover and place in the fridge.
- The next morning, remove from the fridge and top with coconut yogurt, raspberries and Sweet Seed Dust.
Adapted from the My New Roots Life Changing Bread, this loaf will be a staple in your life – You’re WELCOME! It is super simple to make and contains a variety of nuts and seeds that act as both healthy fats and quality protein – by noshing on this bread, you’ll be actively supporting your blood sugar levels and the ripple effect of that is like a hug to hormones, sleep, energy and so much more.
We all have an innate knowledge of how to take care of ourselves but if we are overexposed to the noise of too many external opinions, our access to this personal formula can be compromised. Let’s simplify it here so you can choose your what, when, how and how much anytime you feel like it.many external opinions, our access to this personal formula
can be compromised. Let’s simplify it here so you can
choose your what, when, how and how much anytime you feel
Over here at Body Medicine we truly see ‘Food as Medicine’ above all else. Mama Nature would want that for all of us. It’s empowering to understand that health is provided to us locally and sustainably and while supplements can be a huge benefit, nothing matters more than the very foundation of our diet.